We want everyone who uses the eHub to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
To help us make this consultation portal a positive place for everyone, the developers of the software we use, My Business App Pty. Ltd., have followed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to ensure global compliance.
In addition, the developers strive to meet the following legislative requirements:
- Australia: Australian Human Rights Commission Act
- Australia: Disability Discrimination Act
- Canada: Canadian Charter on Rights and Freedom
- Canada: Common Look and Feel Standards
- European Union: European Convention on Human Rights
- Ireland: Disability Act 2005
- New Zealand: Web Accessibility Standard 1.0
- United Kingdom: Equality Act 2010
- United States: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- United States: Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
The software enables people of all abilities and native languages to access and participate on this consultation portal using all modern browsers and devices.
Additional tools to assist accessibility:
- Information for the blind or vision impaired: Queensland Government accessibility suppliers
- Computer screen readers : Vision Australia
- Text-to-Speech Reader: BBC Accessibility Guidelines
- Viewing PDF documents: Adobe Reader
- Viewing DOC documents: Word document viewer
- Viewing XLS and CSV documents: Excel file viewer
- Viewing PPT documents: PowerPoint file viewer
- Downloading ZIP folders: View list of zip file compression utilities.