The Queensland Agriculture and Fisheries eHub – daf.engagementhub.com.au website (“eHub") is an online space where you can have a say about initiatives and issues in agriculture, fisheries and forestry that affect you. Our community guidelines are designed to ensure that the eHub is an enjoyable, inspiring and safe online space for all our users.
We may update these guidelines from time to time and recommend that you check back once in a while.
The most effective way to share your opinion is through constructive contributions. Some things you can do to contribute to a safe and interactive community include:
- get involved - share your knowledge
- interact with other users - “like” and ”unlike” other contributions, reply and comment on ideas and posts
- respect other people - don’t swear, abuse or write mean things
- keep it friendly - it’s okay to have a different opinion
- keep a few secrets - don’t tell others private things about you or people you know online
- give credit - don’t post material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- stay on topic - keep your posts focused on what we are talking about
- contact us - let us know if you have a question, want more info, or if you need to report a post or person. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All comments and ideas submitted to the Queensland Agriculture and Fisheries eHub will be moderated before they are made public.
As a minimum, you can expect us to be here to moderate this site during normal business hours. That means that sometimes, if you post an idea at 6pm on Friday night, you may not see it go live until Monday morning. Don’t worry, we will send you an email to let you know when your idea or comment has been published.
We expect that participants will treat each other, as well as the department and our employees, with respect. We will remove comments that contain vulgar or abusive language; personal attacks of any kind; offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups and comments that do not remain on topic or are not productive. We will also remove comments that are spam or that promote services or products or contain party political references.
Queensland Agriculture and Fisheries eHub moderators have the right to make decisions about community users who breach community guidelines by warning, temporarily suspending or deactivating community user accounts. Users who do not comply with community guidelines or community moderation may face the following:
- first time – a user will receive an email with an explanation about why their behaviour or action was inappropriate
- second time – a user will have their account suspended for 7 days and will receive notification of this action via email, with an explanation about why their behaviour was inappropriate
- third time – the user will have their account permanently disabled and will receive notification of this action via email, a link to the Community Guidelines and an explanation about why their behaviour was inappropriate.
If you would like to speak to someone about the Queensland Agriculture and Fisheries eHub you can email us at email@example.com.